NAPERVILLE, IL — A Naperville family was displaced from their home on New Year’s Eve after a fire broke out in the attic of the house. The fire started just before 7:30 p.m. in the 1200 block of Andria Court, according to a news release from the Naperville Fire Department.

Fire officials say all of the home’s residents got out safely before firefighters got to the scene. Two residents were evaluated onsite, but did not need additional medical care.

Picture Source: Stock Photo courtesy of Shutterstock

SOURCE ( Lisa Marie Farver /