Domestic questions that are burning and unanswerable in more or less equal measure are a staple of social media. This week, it was towels. Specifically, how many does an adult human need to own? The podcast host Abdul Dremali asked, and more than 2,000 Twitter replies later, he still couldn’t go shopping for towels. There are some household jobs that no one knows if they are doing right. So can the experts settle a few domestic debates?
About The Author
Naperville residents with ties to Family Shelter Service will attend State of the Union as guests of local legislators
February 3, 2019
Chef’s Choice: New concept lets customers cook steaks on a lava rock — and sample myriad sauces and sides
January 9, 2019
Parents are petitioning the School Board in an attempt to reduce the class size at Kendall Elementary
August 13, 2019
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Goat Yoga anyone?
- 5th Avenue Station redesign renderings show it could be first of its kind in Illinois
- Naperville is ranked 45th on Money Magazine’s 2019 list for Best 100 Places to Live in U.S.
- James Healy of Naperville will not seek another term on the DuPage County Board
- Exchange Club to host Sept. 11th Ceremony to both honor and educate the public
- Downtown Naperville
- Naperville Business News
- Naperville Business Spotlight
- Naperville Entertainment
- Naperville Fire and Police
- Naperville Food & Drink
- Naperville Healthy News
- Naperville Kids and Teens
- Naperville Leadership
- Naperville News
- Naperville Outdoors
- Naperville Parks & Recreation
- Naperville Real Estate
- Naperville School District
- Naperville Sports
- Naperville Technology