Be forewarned — starting July 1, 2019, the “free pass” to people holding their phones in their vehicles will be ticketed. So if you are a late adopter or did not know that you can no longer hold your mobile phone for calls or even directions. If seen by law enforcement you will be ticketed. **May even be if you are caught with intersection cameras – BE CAREFUL!
About The Author
Walmart greeter with cerebral palsy may lose his Naperville store job when company switches to ‘hosts’
February 27, 2019
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Goat Yoga anyone?
- 5th Avenue Station redesign renderings show it could be first of its kind in Illinois
- Naperville is ranked 45th on Money Magazine’s 2019 list for Best 100 Places to Live in U.S.
- James Healy of Naperville will not seek another term on the DuPage County Board
- Exchange Club to host Sept. 11th Ceremony to both honor and educate the public
- Downtown Naperville
- Naperville Business News
- Naperville Business Spotlight
- Naperville Entertainment
- Naperville Fire and Police
- Naperville Food & Drink
- Naperville Healthy News
- Naperville Kids and Teens
- Naperville Leadership
- Naperville News
- Naperville Outdoors
- Naperville Parks & Recreation
- Naperville Real Estate
- Naperville School District
- Naperville Sports
- Naperville Technology