NAPERVILLE, IL — A Naperville resident is dead after a fire tore through their apartment home early Saturday. Fire officials say the fire broke out just before 9 a.m. in a first-floor apartment in the first block of Olympus Drive.
When fire crews got to the scene, they went into the apartment and started an “aggressive search,” according to a press release from Naperville Fire Department Bureau Chief Jim Kubinski. Firefighters put out a smoldering fire in the home’s bedroom within five minutes, Kubinski said.
Picture Source: Shutterstock